- Invitation to the Grand Opening of QLD New Poly Pipe Testing Facilities
When: WED 17th SEPTEMBER 2014 (5–8 pm)
Where: 18080 Warrego Hwy, Dalby
LIMITED SPACES REMAINING!
We take pleasure in inviting you to attend the opening of newly created Pipe Testing Centre and Factory in Dalby QLD.
The Pipe Testing Centre of Excellence is the Largest Facility of its type in Australia.
Light dinner and refreshments included.
Must register to attend, contact: [email protected]
- New QGC Operations Hub Opens
- QGC Celebrates Opening of New Command Centre
- Arrow Energy to build 580km CSG pipeline
- HDPE Pipe Plough Hire
- Tender: Polyethylene Pipe QLD
The Queensland department of Natural Resources and Mines is tendering for the supply and delivery of polyethylene pipe to “The Springs” via Aramac, Queensland for the great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative (GABSI)
Enquiries to Shirlee Bryant at [email protected]
The tender closes on Friday, 20 Sep 2013 at 2:00pm Brisbane time.
- Civil and mining industry contractor Viento Group has announced a joint venture with 100 per cent indigenous owned Kimberley Pipelines
For supply and installation of HDPE liners for pipelines
- Seeking Pipeline Supervisor for QGC in Chinchilla
* Familiarity of HDPE and steel pipelines