PPN- The Leading Source of Industry News on Polymer Pipes and Plastic Pipe Failure
PE112 Resin Debuts in Thai Submarine Water Pipeline
Ocean Cleanup Experts Pinpoint HDPE Pipe Failure Points
A root-cause analysis shows the structural failure was caused by a stress crack at a point where the collection skirt is welded to the floater HDPE pipe
JV Equipment Showcases HDPE Pipeline Laying Equipment
Poly Welders – FIFO 2×1 – Fast Fusion & McElroy experience – Immediate Start! — Innotech Services Pty Ltd
PIPELINES 2019 CONFERENCE – PRELIMINARY PROGRAM JUST RELEASED (JULY 21-24 2019)
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Electrofusion Fitting Installation Challenges
Experimental Study of Crack Behavior in Pressurized High-Density Polyethylene Water Pipes
ExcelPlas Labs Publish Capability Statement for Plastic Pipe Failure Analysis and Plastic Pipe Condition Assessment
PPI Introduces New HDPE Conduit, Duct-Handling Guide
HDPE Pipe Liming Guide (Declassified)
Monitoring the Dynamic Response of a Buried Polyethylene Pipe to a Blast Wave: An Experimental Study
Nicole Sumich Video General Manager Iplex Pipelines (Fletcher Building Australia)
Reece Limited (ASX:REH) Share Price is up 63% in the Last 5 years
Why the Reece Share price could soon be trading at a Higher Premium
Reece Limited Announces Fiscal 2019 Half-Year Results
ExcelPlas – the Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory
- Accredited to ISO 17025 by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Australia, and is Australia’s largest laboratory dedicated for the testing of plastic pipes and fittings to various Standards which include Australian, European and International Standards.
- The staff employed at the laboratory have a combined experience of more than 85 years within the plastics industry specifically with manufacturing, quality control and the research and development of plastic piping systems including HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, U-PVC, M-PVC, O-PVC, ABS, GRP, GRE and PB.
- Services provided include conformance testing, compliance testing, batch release testing, root cause analysis for field failures and non-destructive testing of samples.
ExcelPlas Lab Specialising in HDPE Pipe Condition Monitoring, Failure Analysis and Testing
In the event of a HDPE buttweld or electrofusion weld failing during initial testing, or in service, we can conduct investigations to assist in identifying the root cause of the failure.
This service also extends to the premature failure of the pipe or fitting itself.
ExcelPlas Pipe Testing is a Leader in the Field of Polyethylene (PE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Testing
ExcelPlas is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for butt weld tests, bend and tensile tests, peel decohesion tests on electro fusion sockets and failure mode determination
New UHMWPE Pipe for Tailing Offers Greater Than 4X the Abrasion Resistance of PE100 (Australia wide)
ExcelPlas Poly Pipe Weld Inspection Lists Top 7 Causes of Weld Failure:
• Lack of scraping
• Inaccurate scraping
• Contamination from dirt, water, oil or clays
• Lack of Paralell-ness of fusion faces
• Misalignment of surfaces
• Time, temperature and pressure deviations
• Not adhering to cool times
We have extensive experience in inspection of poly pipe welds for assuring welded joint quality. Direct Poly Pipe Inspection ensures that operators are following the proven welding procedure; this reduces the occurrences of operational errors which lead to defects such as inclusions, lack of fusion (LoF), porosity and misalignment.
More information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your HDPE Pipe Products or Services Noticed – Advertise in Poly Pipe News (PPN) Australia
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 4500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬