- Attendees List Published for Australian Pipeline Convention – Melbourne 18-21 October 2014 (Declassified)
- GD Pipelines Name Change
On 24 June 2014, GD Pipelines Pty Ltd officially changed its name to GD Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd (GDEC).
The legal entity bearing that name and identified as ABN 15 119 337 138, however, remains unchanged.
- CSG Major Pipeline Projects Announced – Declassified
- Arrow CSG Brine Water to be Trucked to Ipswich
- Arrow Energy to build 580km CSG pipeline
- More Bidders for QGC Pipeline Auction
- Australian Coal-Seam Gas Projects Blow Past Budgets
- Worley Parsons wins QGC contract
- Clough Downer Joint Venture Installs HDPE Pipe.
Works have begun with the Gallagher 660 and Vermeer 330 drill rigs to complete 1 x 670m bore installing 500mm Steel under the Dawson River and 2 x 420m bores installing 710mm HDPE and 500mm HDPE pipe under Hutton Creek
- Mr. Allen Switzer of Fast Fusion LLC Special Guest to visit Australian Pipe Conference in 18-21 October 2014
- Pressure Testing for HDPE Pipeline Appreciation Course (Brisbane: Thursday 31 July)