PPN – Live News Feeds on the Poly Pipe Industry
1. PIPA Release POP14 “Assessment of Polyethylene Welds” (PDF)
2. HDPE Pipe Recycling Operation Ramps Up in Surat Basin
Scrap HDPE Pipe Stockpiles from CSG Pipeline Installation Site being Collected for Shredding and Diversion from Landfill
More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. High Country Fusion Showcase their Simultaneously Fused Double Containment HDPE Piping Systems
4. Friatec EF Welder Friamat™ XL Extra Powerful Electrofusion Unit for All Pipe Sizes with USB Smart Tracking
5. New Water Approvals for Iplex Pipe and Cromfords PE100 Pipe (Declassified)
6. Plasson USA Launches New Customer-friendly Website
7. ExcelPlas Pipe Labs Develop Testing Protocol for Condition Monitoring & Lifetime Assessment of HDPE CSG Pipes
More information: email@example.com
8. NGL Pipeline Australia Pty Ltd is Greenfield Australian based International Pipe Manufacturer & Distributor of PE Plastic pipes and fittings to a wide range of Mining, Oil & Gas Industries. NGL Pipeline Australia, through its parent company in China, specialises in the manufacture of HDPE pipe & fittings
9. QGC’s Longest trunkline under construction by Contractor Murphy Pipe and Civil
In QGC’s Surat Basin development areas to transport gas between four gas processing facilities located between Condamine and Tara.
10. Santos Marks GLNG Milestone But Shares Soften Further
11. Cooper Energy Reports $A63.5m Losses on Gas Pipeline
12. Brisbane Hosts Successful CSG Polyethylene Pipe Masterclass
13. Missed Some Recent News on Poly Pipes – See Our Website for All Recent Content
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 2500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
Any news or subscription requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org