Your Global Source of Poly Pipe News and Technology
PE100 Piping Benefit Calculator (free to PPN Subscribers)
Reece Civil is Leading the Industry for Supply and Distribution of HDPE and Electrofusion Fittings
A dedicated fleet of crane trucks means that we can deliver 12m lengths of pipe to site, along with any fittings, wipes, consumables and even welding equipment if required.
CSIRO Report on Testing of Iplex PE-AL-PE, Gaspex PEX-AL-PEX and Rehau PEX-AL-PEX Piping (Confidential Report)
ExcelPlas Publishes Handy Poly Pipe Fusion Troubleshooting Guides
Online Benefit Calculator to help engineers extract full value from PE100 HSCR Piping (New)
Shadforths Seeking Civil Construction Pipe Crew Pipe Layers
INTRODUCTION TO HDPE PIPELINES AND FITTINGS – 22 AUGUST 2018 (Perth)
Enviropipes (Perth) Hiring Quality Management System Administrator
Nondestructive Testing of HDPE Pipelines Using In-Line Inspection Robot (New Technology)
Use of DSC Analysis to Characterise HDPE Pipe Grades for Crystallinity, Oxidative Stability and Degree of Crosslinking
Application of a Finite Element Method to Stress Distribution in Buried Patch Repaired Polyethylene Gas Pipes (New Research)
Evaluating Polymer Based Materials Pipeline for Large Solids Slurry Applications (New Research)
New Study Finds HDPE Pipe Surfaces are More Susceptible Towards Biofouling than Cast Iron Piping (New Research)
ExcelPlas Offers a Range of Various Analysis Testing Services for Polymer Pipes (HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, etc.)
Need help? Want more information? Get in touch now
ExcelPlas – the Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory
- The Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Australia, and is Australia’s largest laboratory dedicated for the testing of plastic pipes and fittings to various Standards which include Australian, European and International Standards.
- The staff employed at the laboratory have a combined experience of more than 85 years within the plastics industry specifically with manufacturing, quality control and the research and development of plastic piping systems including HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, U-PVC, M-PVC, O-PVC, ABS, GRP, GRE and PB.
- Services provided include conformance testing, compliance testing, batch release testing, root cause analysis for field failures and non-destructive testing of samples.
ExcelPlas Lab Specialising in HDPE Pipe Condition Monitoring, Failure Analysis and Testing
In the event of a HDPE buttweld or electrofusion weld failing during initial testing, or in service, we can conduct investigations to assist in identifying the root cause of the failure.
This service also extends to the premature failure of the pipe or fitting itself.
ExcelPlas Pipe Testing is a Leader in the Field of Polyethylene (PE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Testing
ExcelPlas is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for butt weld tests, bend and tensile tests, peel decohesion tests on electro fusion sockets and failure mode determination
New UHMWPE Pipe for Tailing Offers Greater Than 4X the Abrasion Resistance of PE100 (Australia wide)
ExcelPlas Poly Pipe Weld Inspection Lists Top 7 Causes of Weld Failure:
• Lack of scraping
• Inaccurate scraping
• Contamination from dirt, water, oil or clays
• Lack of Paralell-ness of fusion faces
• Misalignment of surfaces
• Time, temperature and pressure deviations
• Not adhering to cool times
We have extensive experience in inspection of poly pipe welds for assuring welded joint quality. Direct Poly Pipe Inspection ensures that operators are following the proven welding procedure; this reduces the occurrences of operational errors which lead to defects such as inclusions, lack of fusion (LoF), porosity and misalignment.
More information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your HDPE Pipe Products or Services Noticed – Advertise in Poly Pipe News (PPN) Australia
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 4500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬