PPN- The Leading Source of Industry News on Polymer Pipes and Plastic Pipe Failure
HDPE Pipe Manufacturer Tubi Shares Surge on ASX Listing
Australian Plumbing Firm Liquidated Due to Non-Compliant Hospital Pipe Work
PIPE Maker Iplex has Restarted Manufacturing Polyethylene Pipe in Townsville Vying to be a Client for Adani’s Carmichael Coal Mine
IPLEX Parent Fletcher Building Sees no Australia Housing Rebound for Two Years
Iplex Marks Official Opening at Bohle, Townsville
iPIPE SERVICES TRADING UNDER VOLUNTARY ADMINISTRATION
Media Release [PDF]: https://ipipe.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/20190412-iPipe-Trading-under-Administration-1.pdf
Australian Poly Solutions Specialises in HDPE Pipe Fusion Welding and Hydrostatic Testing Services with Knowhow and Experience you can rely on
Plans to Lay 160 kilometers of Polyethylene Pipes
NATA Laboratory Endorsed for Testing HDPE Butt Welds and EF Welds
Understanding and Modelling the Diffusion Process of Low Molecular Weight Substances in Polyethylene Pipes
Identifying Formulations of Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Pipe by Infrared Spectroscopy
Pressure Losses for Different Connections of PP-R and PEX/Al/PEX Installation Pipes
ePipe Awarded Patent to Prevent Failing Polymer Pipes from Damage
Large diameter HDPE Pipes Delivered in Long Lengths from Pipelife Stathelle
Plastic Products for Pipeline Rehabilitation
Full Magazine: http://eastafricanminingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/East-African-Mining-News-April-June-2019-eVersion.pdf
ExcelPlas – the Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory
- Accredited to ISO 17025 by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Australia, and is Australia’s largest laboratory dedicated for the testing of plastic pipes and fittings to various Standards which include Australian, European and International Standards.
- The staff employed at the laboratory have a combined experience of more than 85 years within the plastics industry specifically with manufacturing, quality control and the research and development of plastic piping systems including HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, U-PVC, M-PVC, O-PVC, ABS, GRP, GRE and PB.
- Services provided include conformance testing, compliance testing, batch release testing, root cause analysis for field failures and non-destructive testing of samples.
ExcelPlas Lab Specialising in HDPE Pipe Condition Monitoring, Failure Analysis and Testing
In the event of a HDPE buttweld or electrofusion weld failing during initial testing, or in service, we can conduct investigations to assist in identifying the root cause of the failure.
This service also extends to the premature failure of the pipe or fitting itself.
ExcelPlas Pipe Testing is a Leader in the Field of Polyethylene (PE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Testing
ExcelPlas is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for butt weld tests, bend and tensile tests, peel decohesion tests on electro fusion sockets and failure mode determination
New UHMWPE Pipe for Tailing Offers Greater Than 4X the Abrasion Resistance of PE100 (Australia wide)
ExcelPlas Poly Pipe Weld Inspection Lists Top 7 Causes of Weld Failure:
• Lack of scraping
• Inaccurate scraping
• Contamination from dirt, water, oil or clays
• Lack of Paralell-ness of fusion faces
• Misalignment of surfaces
• Time, temperature and pressure deviations
• Not adhering to cool times
We have extensive experience in inspection of poly pipe welds for assuring welded joint quality. Direct Poly Pipe Inspection ensures that operators are following the proven welding procedure; this reduces the occurrences of operational errors which lead to defects such as inclusions, lack of fusion (LoF), porosity and misalignment.
More information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your HDPE Pipe Products or Services Noticed – Advertise in Poly Pipe News (PPN) Australia
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 4500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬