1. McElroy’s Giant Fusion Machine Vehicle Tackles 2000 mm Pipe Jobs
2. ExcelPlas (QLD) NATA Laboratory Offering 24 hrs Turnaround on QA Testing of Butt Fusion and Electrofusion Welds
3. Four Companies Shortlisted for NT–East Coast Gas Pipeline
4. WDS secures Jemena Contract in NSW
5. New PE100 Pipe Resins Developed
6. Vinidex Parent Company Announces Management Change
7. iPipe Group provides services to biggest LNG facilities in Australia
8. Pipe Welding Now a Reality for SMW Group
SMW Group now has one of the only Ritmo Delta 630 machines and crews in the Bowen Basin.
9. Butt Welders Required for Towoomba Area
10. WSAA Upgrades Approvals on FusionPlast Fittings
11. Phoenix Plastics Showcases it Pipe Welding Capability
12. Murphy Pipe and Civil seeking HDPE Pipe seeking personell
13. Increase Productivity and Decrease Costs when Fusing HDPE Pipe by Nathan Blackledge, Manager / Weld Technician at Utility Fusion Pty Ltd
14. Visit Our Pipe Newsletter Site for Back Issues
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding.
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 2500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
Any news or subscription requests should be sent to email@example.com