1. Fusion Plastics Seeking Butt Fusion Welders
2. Mobile Pipe Extrusion Plant Begins Work in WA
3. ExcelPlas QLD Expands Testing Capabilities for Butt Welded Polyethylene Pipelines and Electrofusion Weld Polyethylene Pipelines
4. East Coast Pipeline Pty Ltd (ECP) seeking an Experienced Quality Assurance Advisor
5. ISCO announces distribution agreement with Tubi Group for HDPE pipe plant
6. Raised Temperature HDPE Grade Enhances Pipe Productivity
7. Polywelders Required for Roy Hill Project
8. Northern Territory’s ‘vast’ shale resources draws strong foreign investment despite slump
9. Aquaduct NZ pipe supplier to huge irrigation scheme Central Plains Water in receivership
10. PIPA Updates Industry Guidelines for ‘ POLYETHYLENE PIPE AND FITTINGS COMPOUNDS’ ISSUE 10.2
11. Proper Use of Fabricated Fittings & Fusion Methods for Transition Connections (Free Download)
12. Seeking Pipelayers for Immediate Start
13. Laboratory evaluation of installation of a steel-reinforced high-density polyethylene pipe in soil
14. Polyweld Machinery now the authorised distributor of Leister (Switzerland) and Ritmo (Italy) plastic welding equipment.
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
PPN is now sent to over 2500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
To list news items or articles in PPN please contact firstname.lastname@example.org