Your Global Source of Poly Pipe News and Technology
HDPE Pipe Extrusion Business Up for Sale as It Stuggled Against Belgium-owned Marley and Fletcher Building’s Iplex business
Iplex Seeking Marketing Communications Manager
Vinidex Piping Case Study – Akatherm HDPE (Gold Coast)
Rodney Industries (Vinidex) Seeking Business Development Manager – Irrigation
Vinidex Seeking Piping Production Shift Supervisor (Brisbane)
Accel Fusion Excels in Permian Basin with Fast Fusion and HDPE Expertise
Aliaxis hiring Project Manager Operations EMEA(Europe, Middle East and Africa)
Replacement PVC pipe was installed to Replace the Original HDPE Pipeline Now PVC Failing
No Project is Too Large, Too Complex or Too Isolated for Mcfadyen Group
Project Update: 531 lengths of 560 diameter polyethylene pipe (HDPE) delivered to site – 10.4km installed
Richard Stagg – Account Executive – Acu-Tech Piping Updates 1800mm HDPE Pipe Welding Progress
Expensive Residential Tower Ripping Out Plastic Pipes to Repair Leaks, as Tenants Fume
Plastic Piping Industry Body Insists on High Manufacturing Standards for Plastic Pipes
Hynds Pipe Systems is the largest operating unit within the Hynds Group of Companies, incorporating seven manufacturing plants, a nationwide team of Engineered Product Managers, Contract Account Managers, and a network of 33 merchant branches throughout New Zealand.
ExcelPlas – the Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory
- The Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory is accredited to ISO 17025 by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Australia, and is Australia’s largest laboratory dedicated for the testing of plastic pipes and fittings to various Standards which include Australian, European and International Standards.
- The staff employed at the laboratory have a combined experience of more than 85 years within the plastics industry specifically with manufacturing, quality control and the research and development of plastic piping systems including HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, U-PVC, M-PVC, O-PVC, ABS, GRP, GRE and PB.
- Services provided include conformance testing, compliance testing, batch release testing, root cause analysis for field failures and non-destructive testing of samples.
ExcelPlas Lab Specialising in HDPE Pipe Condition Monitoring, Failure Analysis and Testing
In the event of a HDPE buttweld or electrofusion weld failing during initial testing, or in service, we can conduct investigations to assist in identifying the root cause of the failure.
This service also extends to the premature failure of the pipe or fitting itself.
ExcelPlas Pipe Testing is a Leader in the Field of Polyethylene (PE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Testing
ExcelPlas is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for butt weld tests, bend and tensile tests, peel decohesion tests on electro fusion sockets and failure mode determination
New UHMWPE Pipe for Tailing Offers Greater Than 4X the Abrasion Resistance of PE100 (Australia wide)
ExcelPlas Poly Pipe Weld Inspection Lists Top 7 Causes of Weld Failure:
• Lack of scraping
• Inaccurate scraping
• Contamination from dirt, water, oil or clays
• Lack of Paralell-ness of fusion faces
• Misalignment of surfaces
• Time, temperature and pressure deviations
• Not adhering to cool times
We have extensive experience in inspection of poly pipe welds for assuring welded joint quality. Direct Poly Pipe Inspection ensures that operators are following the proven welding procedure; this reduces the occurrences of operational errors which lead to defects such as inclusions, lack of fusion (LoF), porosity and misalignment.
More information, contact [email protected]
Get Your HDPE Pipe Products or Services Noticed – Advertise in Poly Pipe News (PPN) Australia
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 4500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬