PPN- The Leading Source of Industry News on Polymer Pipes and Plastic Pipe Failure
NEWSMAKERS: * APGA * ASTM * Chevron Phillips * FusionPlast * Fletcher Building * Iplex * Qenos * Vinidex
Declassified Delegates List for Australian Pipelines and Gas Association Annual Pipeline Convention 2019
Impact of Hidden Electrofusion Weld Defects on the Durability and Reliability of Gas Pipelines
Vinidex and Iplex Tenderers for Darwin Region – Maningrida – Subdivision Drainage Remediation Construction
Chevron Phillips Response to Australian Anti-Dumping Commission on HDPE Resin (Declassified)
Australian Poly Solutions Specialises in HDPE Pipe Fusion Welding and Hydrostatic Testing Services with Knowhow and Experience you can rely on
Vinidex and Iplex Products Awarded BPI Rating
RITMO: APP – SET & GO! PRO Butt Fusion for Pressure Pipe
Vinidex Showcase Aquakool™ (WA Only) Rural PE100 Pipe Coextruded White-Black
FUSION PLAST AUSTRALIA OPENS DEPOT IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Stress and Strain Analysis of Buried PE Pipelines Subjected to Mechanical Excavation
Vibration Control Measures Should be Implemented to Avoid Premature Failure Particularly with Large Bore ABS Pipe Fittings
Failure Analysis of Polyethylene Piping Products Using Microscopy
Polymer Pipe Failure Analysis
Our pipe team features experts in plastic pipe standards, polyethylene water pipes, pipe extrusion, gas pipes, failure analysis, plumbing, heat fusion and electrofusion.
Analysis of the Safety of Functioning HDPE Gas Pipelines in Terms of the Occurrence of Failures
Evonik Degussa Patents New Method for Making PEX Pipe
ExcelPlas – the Australian Pipes & Fittings Testing Laboratory
- Accredited to ISO 17025 by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) Australia, and is Australia’s largest laboratory dedicated for the testing of plastic pipes and fittings to various Standards which include Australian, European and International Standards.
- The staff employed at the laboratory have a combined experience of more than 85 years within the plastics industry specifically with manufacturing, quality control and the research and development of plastic piping systems including HDPE, PEX, PP-R, PVC, U-PVC, M-PVC, O-PVC, ABS, GRP, GRE and PB.
- Services provided include conformance testing, compliance testing, batch release testing, root cause analysis for field failures and non-destructive testing of samples.
ExcelPlas Lab Specialising in HDPE Pipe Condition Monitoring, Failure Analysis and Testing
In the event of a HDPE buttweld or electrofusion weld failing during initial testing, or in service, we can conduct investigations to assist in identifying the root cause of the failure.
This service also extends to the premature failure of the pipe or fitting itself.
ExcelPlas Pipe Testing is a Leader in the Field of Polyethylene (PE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Testing
ExcelPlas is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) for butt weld tests, bend and tensile tests, peel decohesion tests on electro fusion sockets and failure mode determination
New UHMWPE Pipe for Tailing Offers Greater Than 4X the Abrasion Resistance of PE100 (Australia wide)
ExcelPlas Poly Pipe Weld Inspection Lists Top 7 Causes of Weld Failure:
• Lack of scraping
• Inaccurate scraping
• Contamination from dirt, water, oil or clays
• Lack of Paralell-ness of fusion faces
• Misalignment of surfaces
• Time, temperature and pressure deviations
• Not adhering to cool times
We have extensive experience in inspection of poly pipe welds for assuring welded joint quality. Direct Poly Pipe Inspection ensures that operators are following the proven welding procedure; this reduces the occurrences of operational errors which lead to defects such as inclusions, lack of fusion (LoF), porosity and misalignment.
More information, contact email@example.com
Get Your HDPE Pipe Products or Services Noticed – Advertise in Poly Pipe News (PPN) Australia
This Newsletter is brought to you by Excelplas Labs, Australia’s Largest group of Poly Pipe Testing Labs.
Pipe Poly News (PPN) is now Australia’s most current and comprehensive source of news on Polyethylene pipes and Poly Pipe Welding;
Poly Pipe News is now sent to over 4500 Poly Pipe Industry Members every week.
2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬